8 Indications You Could Need an Eye Exam
Preferably, one eye test annually ought to help you to remain on top of your eye health and wellness, but some people might need to arrange more than one exam in a year. Vision could change quite a bit during a year, specifically for those over the age of 50, and it is necessary to understand when you need to arrange an exam.
Below are 8 signs that you ought to get an examination on the schedule soon:
- Your eyes are red, dry, scratchy, or you are seeing places, flashes of light, or drifters.
- You have diabetes or another wellness condition that affects your eyes. Likewise, if you have a household history of conditions like diabetic issues or glaucoma you might require examinations regularly, particularly as you move into your 50s and beyond.
- You cannot remember when you last had an eye examination. If it’s been longer than a year, you’re past due.
- You have trouble driving at night and seeing street signs in the dark.
- You experience eye pressure, migraines and/or blurred vision after investing an extensive amount of time in front of a computer display.
- You get motion sick, dizzy, or have difficulty following a moving target.
- You hold books or the newspaper better away from your face and squint or close one eye to review them plainly.
- You observe any type of adjustments in your vision, especially after an occurrence of head injury. Don’t wait until you experience any one of these 8 points before you arrange an eye examination with Lagrange Eye Care. Remember that an eye test benefits more than just your eyes. Your ophthalmologist could discover a wide variety of conditions like diabetes as well as cancer just by considering your eyes.
Get a test on the schedule, and make sure to ask your optometrist if you need to schedule more than one in a year.